Create and define your own dream kitchen with us.
Slumped Glass | Mirrored Glass | Image on Glass | Flat Glass and more...
- Create an illusion of space and make even the smallest kitchen feel large and open!
- Gives you superior quality & durability, while remaining grout free and being easy to maintain and clean.
- Our hand made style allows your custom splashback to be a real work of art.
Whatever you may be planning for your own kitchen, an Escape Glass splashback is a great and easy way to update your kitchen’s design and inject colour.
Glass is one of the most common materials for splashbacks in New Zealand homes. Escape Glass offers coloured, textured, tinted, printed or mirrored glass options.
Benefits of Glass
- Heat resistant
- Can be safety Toughened (important for gas hobs)
- Easy to clean & maintain
- Makes an area appear more spacious
- Gives a luxurious modern feel
- Great way to add light to the room as it is reflective
- Tonnes of colour options
How can something so beautiful be so practical?
Back-painted glass splashbacks in Float or Slumped/Textured are available in any Resene or Dulux colour giving you the freedom to work with the rest of your colour scheme.
“For the best colour result, it always pays to check the glass type that is being used,” advises Resene’s Karen Warman. “Low iron oxide clear glass shows true colour, while standard glass does not. Standard glass tends to have a greenish tinge to it.”
As the paint and patterns are applied to the back of the glass it is well protected and the smooth surface area can easily be cleaned, with no cracks or grouting that kitchen grease or nasties can get stuck in.
Reflect Personality in your home.
Create a piece of textured or patterned glass that not only doubles as a splash back to protect your walls but a piece of artwork as well. At Escape Glass we have worked with many clients on custom pieces for their kitchens from coffee cups and cows to landscapes and quotes, there isn't much we can't do.
IMAGES ON GLASS
We are also able to apply photographic images or abstract patterns to your glass. Choose your own or discuss options with our graphic designer. Images on glass create easy to clean areas that look like an actual work of art. We can use any pattern or image both supplied or designed on toughened, heat-resistant, low iron glass to get you the best finish possible.
In most cases the images viewed on screen will work for most people. They may vary slightly from the actual product and we cannot be responsible for these differences. Please read the full disclaimer for image on glass here.
Escape Glass is often chosen for that customised all important finishing touch. Toughened slumped glass splashbacks, cupboard door inserts, kick boards, counter tops and bench or table tops are our specialty in the kitchen.
Visit our splashback gallery for more inspiration and please contact us to discuss your ideas, the options are endless.
Email us today for a quote firstname.lastname@example.org
Splashback Features can include:
- Feature Walls
- Kitchen Hobs
- Kick Boards
- Custom Fitted
- Bench tops
Contact us today for a free measure and quote.
Click for more images: KITCHEN GLASS GALLERY
Please fill in the form below and answer these for us to help you get the right information.
1) Name :
2) Address of installation :
3) Contact phone number :
4) Approximate size of splashback area :
5) Number of cutouts for powerpoints or rangehoods :
6) Will you require whites/neutral colours, clear glass or dark/bright colours?
7) Are you ready for a site measure now ? :
8) Where did you hear about our splashbacks ? :
(Google, friend, facebook, pinterest, instagram or other ?)
9) Any other comments relevant to your splashback** :
** If you are interested in an Image on Glass please attach the Image that you are interested in using for your splashback.