Perfect for Splashbacks - Laundries - Bedrooms and more...
- Create an illusion of space and make even the smallest kitchen feel large and open!
- Gives you superior quality & durability, while remaining grout free and being easy to maintain and clean.
A mirrored surface not only creates light and an immediate sense of space, it also continues to complement your décor no matter how much you change your interior design. Consider mirrored glass a design tool that comes in clear, grey or bronze. Creative applications bounce light around dark rooms and create "space" where there is little. Fitted to cabinetry backs or within architectural details, mirror is an invisible feature with powerful results.
Mirror need not be limited to the kitchen or bathroom. Think feature walls in commercial and residential settings possibly with a bevel-cut deco feel or a unique geometric statement.
Toughened glass is easy to clean having no joins and a smooth texture. Most smears and marks simply wipe right off with ordinary glass cleaner. A little bit of technique is required to get every smear from the mirror finish, but is easily picked up and becomes second nature.PLUS....
A mirrored splashback behind the hob allows you to keep an eye on children, chat to friends or even watch Netflix while you cook, all without even having to turn around!
For a more ornate mirrored look think about adding an antique finish to a clear, grey or bronze glass. Otherwise consider smokey mirror for ultra sunlit spaces.
This is something we outsource and are proud to work with Image Glass.
Read more here about Smokey & Grey Mirror
Read more here about Antique Mirror Glass
WHAT IF I DONT LIVE IN SOUTHLAND, NEW ZEALAND?
We have agents located all over New Zealand (and sometimes further afield) ready to help with measuring jobs, installation and providing quotes and sample glass. Please call us 032145012 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find your nearest agent.
Please fill in the form below and answer these for us to help you get the right information.
1) Name :
2) Address of installation :
3) Contact phone number :
4) Approximate size of splashback area :
5) Number of cutouts for powerpoints or rangehoods :
6) Do you have any image you would like to use? (must be over 5mb in size)
7) Are you ready for a site measure now ? :
8) Where did you hear about our splashbacks ? :
(Google, friend, facebook, pinterest, instagram or other ?)
9) Any other comments relevant to your splashback** :