Antique Mirrored Glass
For a more ornate mirrored look think about adding an antique finish to a clear, grey or bronze glass. Otherwise consider smokey mirror for ultra sunlit spaces.
This is something we outsource and ar pleased to offer this through Image Glass
Read more here about Smokey & Grey Mirror
Read more here about Antique Mirror Glass
Antique mirror is versatile and Escape Glass alongside Image Glass can help you create more than just splashbacks.
Think feature walls in either commercial and residential settings possibly with a bevel-cut deco feel or a unique geometric statement.
Below is an apartment entrance that we created at the request of a designer for her client. This was an exacting project as the tolerance request was for a 1.5mm gap around each antique 'tile'.
The end result is a montage of clear float antique 'tiles' that creates a stunning feature wall.
Perfect for Splashbacks - Laundries - Bedrooms and more...
- Create an illusion of space and make even the smallest kitchen feel large and open!
- Gives you superior quality & durability, while remaining grout free and being easy to maintain and clean.
Mirror need not be limited to the kitchen or bathroom. Think feature walls in commercial and residential settings possibly with a bevel-cut deco feel or a unique geometric statement.
A mirrored splashback behind the hob allows you to keep an eye on children, chat to friends or even watch Netflix while you cook, all without even having to turn around!
Please fill in the form below and answer these for us to help you get the right information.
1) Name :
2) Address of installation :
3) Contact phone number :
4) Approximate size of splashback area :
5) Number of cutouts for powerpoints or rangehoods :
6) Do you have any image you would like to use? (must be over 5mb in size)
7) Are you ready for a site measure now ? :
8) Where did you hear about our splashbacks ? :
(Google, friend, facebook, pinterest, instagram or other ?)
9) Any other comments relevant to your splashback** :