Flat Glass Splashbacks
- Create an illusion of space and make even the smallest kitchen feel large and open!
- Gives you superior quality & durability, while remaining grout free and being easy to maintain and clean.
- Our hand made style allows your custom splashback to be a real work of art.
Whatever you may be planning for your own kitchen, an Escape Glass splashback is a great and easy way to update your kitchen’s design and inject colour.
Glass is one of the most common materials for splashbacks in New Zealand homes. Escape Glass offers coloured, textured, tinted, printed or mirrored glass options.
Because glass also reflects light, it will generally lighten and brighten your kitchen. Add the creative use of LED lights and down lights and you can create a truly unique and atmospheric setting.
Benefits of Glass
- Heat resistant
- Can be safety Toughened (important for gas hobs)
- Easy to clean & maintain
- Makes an area appear more spacious
- Gives a luxurious modern feel
- Great way to add light to the room as it is reflective
- Tonnes of colour options
How can something so beautiful be so practical?
Back-painted glass splashbacks in Float glass are available in any Resene or Dulux colour giving you the freedom to work with the rest of your colour scheme.
“For the best colour result, it always pays to check the glass type that is being used,” advises Resene’s Karen Warman. “Low iron crystal clear glass shows true colour, while standard glass does not. Standard glass tends to have a greenish tinge to it.”
As the paint is applied to the back of the glass it is well protected and the smooth surface area can easily be cleaned, with no cracks or grouting that kitchen grease or nasties can get stuck in.
WHAT IF I DONT LIVE IN SOUTHLAND, NEW ZEALAND?
We have agents located all over New Zealand (and sometimes further afield) ready to help with measuring jobs, installation and providing quotes and sample glass. Please use the form below, call us 032145012 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find your nearest age
Escape Glass is often chosen for that customised all important finishing touch. Toughened glass splashbacks, cupboard door inserts, kick boards, counter tops and bench or table tops are our specialty in the kitchen.
Visit our splashback gallery for more inspiration and please contact us to discuss your ideas, the options are endless.
Please fill in the form below and answer these for us to help you get the right information.
1) Name :
2) Address of installation :
3) Contact phone number :
4) Approximate size of splashback area :
5) Number of cutouts for powerpoints or rangehoods :
6) Will you require whites/neutral colours, clear glass or dark/bright colours?
7) Are you ready for a site measure now ? :
8) Where did you hear about our splashbacks ? :
(Google, friend, facebook, pinterest, instagram or other ?)
9) Any other comments relevant to your splashback** :